Kafka, mail # dev - Re: Random Partitioning Issue - 2013-10-01, 15:35

Re: Random Partitioning Issue
agreed, lets hold off until after 0.8

I will update the JIRA ticket I created with your feedback and options we
can discuss it there and then deal with changes in 0.8.1 or 0.9 or such.

I will update the FAQ (should have time tomorrow unless someone else gets
to it first) I think we should have it in there at the least, yes?

 Joe Stein
 Founder, Principal Consultant
 Big Data Open Source Security LLC