Kafka >> mail # user >> installation Kafka to existing hadoop environment

Re: installation Kafka to existing hadoop environment
Hi Jun
Thank you for the answers.
   I've seen this link also : https://cwiki.apache.org/
confluence/display/KAFKA/Operations .

The problem that from this link I don't see how to install Kafka to already
deployed  hadoop cluster. Is there a simple short document with the steps
how to do it.
  I have hadoop cluster and want to add Kafka product to use it in my
solution. What it the steps to install Kafka?

Thanks
Oleg.