Kafka >> mail # user >> changing broker hosts with 0.7.2

Re: changing broker hosts with 0.7.2
I can do most of that I presume.

It looks like to set up a separate namespace for zk, I can add /path at the
end of each node:port in my zkconnect string, e.g.:
 zkhost1:123/newnamespace,zkhost2:123/newnamespace
right?

For mirroring, there's some vague documentation here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/KAFKA/kafka-mirroring-mirrormaker.html
Is this the most up to date approach for 0.7.2?  Set up a MirrorMaker
intermediate process that consumes from the old and produces to the new?

I am not able to restart producers one by one (as there are many, on a
rather asynchronous update/restart cycle).  But I can eventually get them
migrated over, etc.

Jason