Kafka >> mail # user >> Presentation on our use of Kafka at Flurry

Presentation on our use of Kafka at Flurry
Hello fellow kafka users,

I just wanted to share a presentation one of my colleagues made at SK Planet's Tech Planet conference. It's about how Flurry transitioned from a map-reduce batching data processing system to using Kafka to do continuous processing in our data ingestion pipeline. I thought some people on the list might enjoy hearing about how Kafka improved our lives. :)

The video can be found here on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hB1l0wFKNBA
--
Ian Friedman