Kafka >> mail # user >> Payload size exception

+
Bo Sun 2013-01-29, 08:18
+
Jay Kreps 2013-01-29, 16:05
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-01-29, 16:35
+
S Ahmed 2013-01-29, 16:57
+
Xavier Stevens 2013-01-29, 17:21
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-01-29, 17:28
Re: Payload size exception
Ok so it might be an issue somewhere in the pipeline (I'm guessing memory
issues?).

They are xml files, and that 30-100 was uncompressed.
On Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 12:28 PM, Neha Narkhede <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> > At linkedin, what is the largest payload size per message you guys have
> in
> > production?
> >

> Roughly 30K after compression, but that is fairly rare. Most messages are <
> 500 bytes after compression.
>
> Thanks,
> Neha

+