Kafka, mail # user - Re: Velocity on local machine - 2014-01-10, 16:37

Re: Velocity on local machine
Hi,

during my test cpu load is quite low, roughly 50 percent, sometimes peask
to 70%.

I enforced now the async and I got a huge improvement in one of my test
cases. let my explore the rest a little bit more.

Cheers,

Klaus