Kafka >> mail # user >> How to create the initial zookeeper chroot path for zk.connect?

+
Ryan Chan 2013-04-17, 16:30
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-04-17, 17:30
+
Ryan Chan 2013-04-18, 03:03
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-04-18, 21:32
+
Ryan Chan 2013-04-19, 05:47
+
Jonathan Creasy 2013-04-19, 05:51
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-04-19, 16:08
+
Ryan Chan 2013-04-20, 03:55
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-04-20, 05:03
+
Ryan Chan 2013-04-20, 09:24
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-04-20, 16:03
Re: How to create the initial zookeeper chroot path for zk.connect?
Afaik you only put the chroot on the end of the zk conn str...

Zk1:2181,zk2:2181,zk3;2181/Kafka

Not

Zk1:2181/kafka,zk2:2181/Kafka,zk3:2181/Kafka
Sent from my iPhone

+
Ryan Chan 2013-04-21, 08:34
+