Kafka >> mail # dev >> Patch process

Hi Kafka devs,

I've found a problem running Kafka on windows, created an Jira issue (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KAFKA-1036) and attached the patch on
the issue as well.

Some projects has a patch available status but I don't see it in the Kafka
jira, I wonder what else I need to do?

Do I also need to put it on reviewboard or something else?

Thanks,

Tim