Kafka >> mail # user >> Changing the number of partitions after a topic is created

Re: Changing the number of partitions after a topic is created
Thanks Phillip. I used the kafka-topic.sh to create the topic to have 1 partition. Would the changing the server properties still work in this case?

Also this setting sounds like a global overwrite, correct?

regards,
Cal