Kafka >> mail # dev >> [VOTE SUCCESS] Apache Kafka Release 0.8.1 - Candidate 2

[VOTE SUCCESS] Apache Kafka Release 0.8.1 - Candidate 2
With 4 x +1 binding, 2 x +1 non-binding, 0 x 0 and 0 x -1 The Apache Kafka
Release 0.8.1 - Candidate 2 vote passes.

I will push the artifacts to maven central now.  Once that shows up
(hopefully later this evening/tomorrow) I will push the new artifacts to
repo and update the download page.

We could then switch over the documentation.  Jay, can you do this? Or let
me know what I need to-do to-do while updating the download page?

Once that is all done then I will send a release announce.

I will also go back through and update the release process wiki for
anything changed or new, etc.

Thanks everyone!!! Awesome!!!

 Joe Stein
 Founder, Principal Consultant
 Big Data Open Source Security LLC
 http://www.stealth.ly
On Mon, Mar 10, 2014 at 2:14 PM, Sriram Subramanian <