Kafka >> mail # dev >> review board

Re: review board
Googling a bit there seems to be little difference between them ( seems just a matter of preference).  Phabrictor was created at Facebook and suspect the additional committers from FB to Hbase and as Hive started there led to them switching ( since I bet they don't want to context switch either).

review board works well
 Joe Stein
 Founder, Principal Consultant
 Big Data Open Source Security LLC