Kafka >> mail # user >> kafka producer - retry messages

+
Demian Berjman 2013-11-28, 14:38
+
Otis Gospodnetic 2013-11-28, 23:58
+
Philip OToole 2013-11-29, 00:09
+
Steve Morin 2013-11-29, 00:12
+
Philip OToole 2013-11-29, 01:06
+
Philip OToole 2013-11-29, 00:15
+
Steve Morin 2013-11-29, 00:18
+
Philip OToole 2013-11-29, 00:56
+
Diego Parra 2013-11-29, 00:40
+
Philip OToole 2013-11-29, 01:04
+
Otis Gospodnetic 2013-11-29, 01:57
+
Joe Stein 2013-11-28, 15:11
+
Demian Berjman 2013-11-28, 15:28
+
Steve Morin 2013-11-28, 15:38
+
Demian Berjman 2013-11-28, 16:07
+
Steve Morin 2013-11-28, 16:14
+
Demian Berjman 2013-11-28, 16:36
Re: kafka producer - retry messages
I would say follow Sparkngin and you'll be able to use the  "Log
persistence if the log producer connection is down". functionality when
it's complete.