Kafka >> mail # user >> Getting LeaderNotAvailableException in console producer after increasing partitions from 4 to 16.

Re: Getting LeaderNotAvailableException in console producer after increasing partitions from 4 to 16.
Guozhang ,

*The documentation says I need to work off of trunk. Can you confirm If I
should be working in trunk or different branch.*
*
*
*Thanks,*
*Raja.*