Kafka >> mail # user >> clean up kafka environmet

Re: clean up kafka environmet
Changed my tests with different consuming groups but still have the same
logs with Error:

[2013-07-23 19:25:19,439] INFO Got user-level KeeperException when
processing sessionid:0x1400bd6e296000c type:create cxid:0x15
zxid:0xfffffffffffffffe txntype:unknown reqpath:n/a Error
Path:/consumers/group12/owners Error:KeeperErrorCode = NoNode for
/consumers/group12/owners (org.apache.zookeeper.server.PrepRequestProcessor)
[2013-07-23 19:25:19,439] INFO Got user-level KeeperException when
processing sessionid:0x1400bd6e296000b type:create cxid:0x15
zxid:0xfffffffffffffffe txntype:unknown reqpath:n/a Error
Path:/consumers/group10/owners Error:KeeperErrorCode = NoNode for
/consumers/group10/owners (org.apache.zookeeper.server.PrepRequestProcessor)

Question: What does these Errors means? I have no such exception on the
previous machine. How to configure kafka to fix it?

Thanks
Oleg.