Kafka, mail # dev - Added an "operations" page for 0.8 to site

Added an "operations" page for 0.8 to site
Jay Kreps 2013-07-11, 19:36
Probably it is very incomplete. I copied over much of the content from 0.7
that is still applicable, but I added the following:
1. A section on data centers and mirroring
2. Removed the cut-and-pasted scala code in the monitoring section and just
gave a high-level description of what we monitor
3. Added a lot of details about what we have learned about Linux, ext3,
write latency, etc.

http://kafka.apache.org/08/ops.html

Let me know any thoughts on how to improve this.

-Jay