Kafka, mail # user - Re: kafka 0.8 beta release status - 2013-04-29, 16:33

Jun Rao 2013-04-29, 05:52
+
Chris Curtin 2013-04-29, 13:03
+
Oleg Ruchovets 2013-04-29, 13:13
+
Jun Rao 2013-04-29, 15:04
+
Soby Chacko 2013-04-29, 16:19
Re: kafka 0.8 beta release status
Our sbt already supports publishing to a maven endpoint. Not sure if that
works with Apache maven repo. We may need to manually upload to Apache
maven repo.

Thanks,

Jun