Kafka, mail # user - Troubles with ZK 3.3.5 - What do you run in prod?

+
Alexandre Rodrigues 2013-06-26, 09:49
+
Jun Rao 2013-06-26, 15:18
Re: Troubles with ZK 3.3.5 - What do you run in prod?
Matt Christiansen 2013-06-28, 07:46
+1 to 3.4.5

I also did run it with 3.3.5 at one point and didn't experience your
issue but that was the cloudera release of 3.3.5 so may of had other
fixes and patches in it. I know that 3.3.4 gets a lot of votes as the
most stable of the 3.3.x line so I would recomend either going to
3.4.5 or going to 3.3.4

On Wed, Jun 26, 2013 at 8:17 AM, Jun Rao <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> At LinkedIn, we are running ZK 3.3.4. Does that issue happen to 3.3.4 too?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jun
>

> On Wed, Jun 26, 2013 at 2:48 AM, Alexandre Rodrigues <
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> Hi guys,
>>
>> I am having trouble running with ZK 3.3.5 due to
>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZOOKEEPER-1546 . What version of ZK
>> do you run in production environments?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Alex
>>
>> --
>>
>> @BlisMedia <http://twitter.com/BlisMedia>
>>
>> www.blismedia.com <http://blismedia.com>

>> solely
>> for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or
>> opinions
>> expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent
>> those of BlisMedia Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales with
>> registered number 06455773. Its registered office is 3rd Floor, 101 New
>> Cavendish St, London, W1W 6XH, United Kingdom.
>>
>> If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take
>> any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please
>> contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error.

+
Philip OToole 2013-06-26, 12:31