Kafka >> mail # user >> 0.72 Kafka - ZK over VPN

Re: 0.72 Kafka - ZK over VPN
Actually, we are using custom producers, which recover fully after any
disconnect-and-reconnect from Kafka. It is the High-Level consumers and
Kafka itself than concerned me.

I have seen good behaviour from the system in these conditions before, but
wanted to confirm.

Philip