Kafka >> mail # user >> Re: delete a topic

Re: delete a topic
I maintain a kafka wrapper shell script wrapper for our Kafka packaging.  I've noticed that 0.8 has several bin/*topic.sh scripts, while trunk has as single bin/kafka-topics.sh, which uses the TopicCommand class.

If you are discussing support for delete-topics in 0.8, perhaps the TopicCommand class and script that trunk has should be merged into 0.8 sooner rather than later?  (I'm really only mentioning this because TopicCommand makes my wrapper script a bit simpler. :) )

-Andrew Otto