Kafka, mail # user - Re: Best partition configuration - 2013-08-21, 18:12

Tom Brown 2013-08-21, 14:07
+
Yu, Libo 2013-08-21, 14:24
+
Philip OToole 2013-08-21, 16:24
+
Tom Brown 2013-08-21, 16:52
Re: Best partition configuration
Hey Tom,

I tried to expand the FAQ on this, let me know if you feel like it answers
your question:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/FAQ#FAQ-HowdoIchoosethenumberofpartitionsforatopic%3F

Folks--let me know if I missed anything there. I tried to give both a
simple answer and a more complete answer.

-Jay