Kafka, mail # dev - SAMZA-14 - 2013-09-04, 20:30

I have the QA torture jobs running. And all the various killings now work
as expected (kafka, yarn rm, yarn nm, samza am, samza containers). One
thing I didn't figure out was how to get gradle to build the tgz. What I
have is just cut-and-pasted from the shell package:

https://reviews.apache.org/r/13969/diff/#0

+
Neha Narkhede 2013-09-04, 20:45
+