Kafka >> mail # user >> Plan for Scala 2.10+ support

Re: Plan for Scala 2.10+ support
I think there was the plan to make kafka producer and consumer pure in
Java, so scala version wouldn't matter. And I think that's mostly why
people want certain scala version, not because of kafka itself, but they
just need producer/consumer libraries.