Kafka, mail # user - Re: Plan for Scala 2.10+ support - 2013-10-30, 03:39

Re: Plan for Scala 2.10+ support
I think there was the plan to make kafka producer and consumer pure in
Java, so scala version wouldn't matter. And I think that's mostly why
people want certain scala version, not because of kafka itself, but they
just need producer/consumer libraries.
On Tue, Oct 29, 2013 at 8:32 PM, Aniket Bhatnagar <