Kafka, mail # user - Re: Multiple consumer connectors in process - lag metrics? - 2013-11-15, 17:53

Jason Rosenberg 2013-11-15, 03:48
Neha Narkhede 2013-11-15, 14:59
Re: Multiple consumer connectors in process - lag metrics?
Hmmm.....I'm not sure I see how that will work?  If using multiple
connectors (and thus multiple ConsumerFetcherManagers?).

We were seeing the MaxLag at 0, with multiple connectors/same groupId, even
though we were quite sure there was significant lag in some of the