Kafka >> mail # user >> API to to query messages amount under one topic

+
Sining Ma 2013-05-16, 01:05
+
Rob Withers 2013-05-16, 01:59
+
Jun Rao 2013-05-16, 05:00
Re: API to to query messages amount under one topic
What do you plan to use this information for?

Thanks,

Jun
On Thu, May 16, 2013 at 5:57 AM, Withers, Robert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Any possibility for a queuedMessageCount(topic, partitionNumber) protocol?
>
> thanks,
> rob

+
Rob Withers 2013-05-17, 05:05