Kafka >> mail # user >> Facebook like newsfeed using kafka

+
Piyush Rai 2013-06-18, 14:37
Re: Facebook like newsfeed using kafka
You should consider using it regardless.  I find 0.72 to be a great system, which is well designed and reliable.

As for Storm, it depends. If you just want a simple pub-sub queue system, probably not.

Philip