Kafka, mail # user - Re: Complex multi-datacenter setups - 2013-07-12, 04:11
Solr & Elasticsearch trainings in New York & San Fransisco [more info]

Maxime Petazzoni 2013-07-12, 00:19
Re: Complex multi-datacenter setups
We we have at LinkedIn is an extra aggregate cluster per data center. We
use mirror maker to copy data from the local cluster in each of the data
centers to the aggregate one.

Thanks,

Jun
On Thu, Jul 11, 2013 at 5:18 PM, Maxime Petazzoni <[EMAIL PROTECTED]

+
Maxime Petazzoni 2013-07-12, 16:30
+
Jun Rao 2013-07-12, 16:37