Kafka, mail # user - Re: Complex multi-datacenter setups - 2013-07-12, 04:11

Re: Complex multi-datacenter setups
We we have at LinkedIn is an extra aggregate cluster per data center. We
use mirror maker to copy data from the local cluster in each of the data
centers to the aggregate one.

Thanks,

Jun
On Thu, Jul 11, 2013 at 5:18 PM, Maxime Petazzoni <[EMAIL PROTECTED]