Kafka >> mail # user >> Kafka and authentication

Re: Kafka and authentication
Hi Vijay,

We implemented mutual ssl authentication in kafka for our internal use and
we have plans to it contributed back to community.  But we implemented SSL over
older snapshot of version of kafka 0.8 release. We have been busy with
other projects and haven't got chance to merge our ssl changes to latest
version
of kafka. If you are interested in looking at the changes we made this, its
available in my github fork of apache kafka (
https://github.com/relango/kafka/tree/kafka_security)

Thanks,
Raja.