Kafka, mail # dev - Runtime problem in 8 beta1?

+
David Williams 2013-08-27, 02:10
+
Jay Kreps 2013-08-27, 03:35
+
David Williams 2013-08-27, 04:16
+
Benjamin Black 2013-08-27, 04:33
+
Joe Stein 2013-08-27, 04:34
+
David Williams 2013-08-27, 16:41
+
Joe Stein 2013-08-27, 16:46
+
David Williams 2013-08-27, 16:55
+
David Williams 2013-08-27, 18:11
+
David Williams 2013-08-27, 18:14
+
Benjamin Black 2013-08-27, 18:16
+
David Williams 2013-08-27, 18:18
+
David Williams 2013-08-27, 18:25
Re: Runtime problem in 8 beta1?
Joe Stein 2013-08-27, 18:35
David, you could see that error message when the Kafka broker is not
running.

Give the quick start a shot
http://kafka.apache.org/documentation.html#quickstart and make sure that
everything is working end to end with a producer and consumer and then hook
up your code for first pass to help eliminate causes.

 Joe Stein
 Founder, Principal Consultant
 Big Data Open Source Security LLC
 http://www.stealth.ly