Kafka, mail # user - Re: Relationship between socket timeout & consumer wait timeout - 2013-11-26, 19:12
Re: Relationship between socket timeout & consumer wait timeout

The consumer-config documentation states that "The actual timeout set
will be max.fetch.wait + socket.timeout.ms." - however, that change
seems to have been lost in the code a while ago. I'll file a jira for
that - we should either fix the doc or re-introduce the addition.

Joel