Kafka >> mail # user >> PID files for monitoring two different instances of Kafka on same machine

Re: PID files for monitoring two different instances of Kafka on same machine
Hi Jun,

Thanks a lot for your reply.

You can figure out the instance from the
> config dir in the command line.

What does this mean? Can you explain a bit how can it be figured out?

Regards,
Hanish

--
*Thanks & Regards*