Kafka >> mail # user >> Code Example for createMessageStreams

Re: Code Example for createMessageStreams
Yes, but it shouldn't be hard to extend the example. Basically, in the
stream iterator, you can do it.next().key() and the return type should be
of type K. Let us know if you need more help on this.

Thanks,

Jun