Kafka, mail # dev - Re: gradle and sbt in 0.8.1 - 2014-02-10, 02:07

Re: gradle and sbt in 0.8.1
I am in favor of removing it before the 0.8.1 release

I don't know if folks are comfortable and ready for it to go before then?

In either case I uploaded a patch cleaning it out
 Joe Stein
 Founder, Principal Consultant
 Big Data Open Source Security LLC