Kafka >> mail # user >> heterogenous kafka cluster?

Re: heterogenous kafka cluster?
Just resource allocation issues.  E.g. imagine having an existing kafka
cluster with one machine spec, and getting access to a few more hosts to
augment the cluster, which are newer and therefore have twice the disk
storage.  I'd like to seamlessly add them into the cluster, without having
to replace everything en masse.  Thus, it would be nice for the newer ones
to take proportionally more load based on the relative storage available,
etc.

Jason