Kafka >> mail # user >> Re: Kafka replication presentation at ApacheCon

+
Matan Safriel 2013-02-28, 13:35
Re: Kafka replication presentation at ApacheCon
Excellent thanks!

BTW, in the slides, it shows the the message 'm3' is lost.

I guess the leader is the single point of failure then when a producer
sends a message, meaning it can never bypass the leader and write to the
followers in case of leader failure right?
On Thu, Feb 28, 2013 at 8:35 AM, Matan Safriel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Thanks Jun, great slides!
>

> On Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 11:52 PM, Jun Rao <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I gave a talk on Kafka replication at ApacheCon yesterday. The slides can
> > be found at
> > http://www.slideshare.net/junrao/kafka-replication-apachecon2013(it's
> > also added to Kafka wiki). I will share the link to the recorded
> > video once it's available.
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Jun

+