Kafka >> mail # user >> Re: Kafka replication presentation at ApacheCon

Re: Kafka replication presentation at ApacheCon
Excellent thanks!

BTW, in the slides, it shows the the message 'm3' is lost.

I guess the leader is the single point of failure then when a producer
sends a message, meaning it can never bypass the leader and write to the
followers in case of leader failure right?