Home | About | Sematext search-lucene.com search-hadoop.com search-devops.com

Kafka >> mail # user >> Zookeeper setup

Re: Zookeeper setup
Hey guys,

I'm actively working on the docs. Any tips like this are much appreciated especially if you can be specific (as you have) about what is clear and what is unclear. I will attempt to clarify the zookeeper chroot info in the changes I'm making this weekend.

Whenever possible if we can channel people's confusion into tangible documentation improvements I think that would be great.

-jay

Sent from my iPhone