Kafka, mail # user - reprocessing messages in kafka

Re: reprocessing messages in kafka
Milind Parikh 2013-07-31, 22:31
It is possible to consume the same message more than once with the same
consumer. However WHAT you actually do with the message (such as idempotent
writes) is the tricker part.

Regards
Milind