Kafka, mail # user - About Kafka Users Group around Hadoop Summit

+
Vaibhav Puranik 2013-05-20, 20:36
+
Jonathan Hodges 2013-05-20, 20:42
+
Jun Rao 2013-05-21, 04:05
+
Jonathan Hodges 2013-05-21, 11:48
Re: About Kafka Users Group around Hadoop Summit
Vaibhav Puranik 2013-05-21, 17:55
Any day will work for me. I am waiting for you to decide on time so that I
can book my ticket accordingly!

Regards,
Vaibhav
On Tue, May 21, 2013 at 4:47 AM, Jonathan Hodges <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Tuesday or Thursday works the best for me as I plan to attend the Summit
> Party on Wednesday evening.  Thanks!
>

> On Mon, May 20, 2013 at 10:05 PM, Jun Rao <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Yes, we can have a Kafka user group meeting then. We could do this in one
> > of the evenings (Tue, Wed, or Thu). What will people prefer?
> >
> > Also, there will be a Kafka talk in Hadoop summit too.
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Jun
> >

> > On Mon, May 20, 2013 at 1:35 PM, Vaibhav Puranik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > Jun and Neha,
> > >
> > > Is there any plan for Kafka Users group meeting around Hadoop Summit?
> > >
> > > It was done last year.  It really works well for  people like me who
> > don't
> > > live in SF Bay Area.
> > > A session on 0.8 would be great.
> > >
> > > Regards,