Kafka >> mail # user >> ETL with Kafka

+
Guy Doulberg 2013-01-06, 07:49
+
David Arthur 2013-01-06, 22:29
+
Russell Jurney 2013-01-07, 07:00
Re: ETL with Kafka
Hi,
Thanks David,

I am looking for a product (open source or not), something like Talend
or Pentaho that in which I can design the ETL (from and to kafka), and
run the the ETL in Storm/ IronCount or even maybe I can run it in Hadoop
Map/Reduce.
The product should be complete and supports many connections to many
data sources and targets, In that sense if you know of a connection to
Talend or Pentaho it will be great.

Thanks again.
,
  On 01/07/2013 12:28 AM, David Arthur wrote:
> Storm has support for Kafka, if that's the sort of thing you're looking
> for. Maybe you could describe your use case a bit more?
>
> On Sunday, January 6, 2013, Guy Doulberg wrote:
>
>> Hi
>>
>> I am looking for an ETL tool that can connect to kafka, as a consumer and
>> as a producer,
>>
>> Have you heard of such a tool?
>>
>> Thanks
>> Guy