Kafka >> mail # user >> ETL with Kafka

Re: ETL with Kafka
Hi,
Thanks David,

I am looking for a product (open source or not), something like Talend
or Pentaho that in which I can design the ETL (from and to kafka), and
run the the ETL in Storm/ IronCount or even maybe I can run it in Hadoop
Map/Reduce.
The product should be complete and supports many connections to many
data sources and targets, In that sense if you know of a connection to
Talend or Pentaho it will be great.

Thanks again.
,