Kafka, mail # user - Re: Building kafka 0.8 in Intellij (was: Dead code?) - 2013-03-15, 01:08

Re: Building kafka 0.8 in Intellij (was: Dead code?)
I got the same problem.... After I replace the dependencies for zkclient to 0.2 and it compiles.
ÔÚ 15 Mar, 2013£¬8:21 AM£¬Dragos Manolescu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> дµÀ£º