Kafka, mail # user - Re: Unable to send and consume compressed events. - 2013-08-30, 07:23

Re: Unable to send and consume compressed events.
I feel like this is maybe a usual case as we have heard it before now a few
bits

Lu Xuechao would you mind updating the FAQ
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/FAQ with what the problem
was and your solution just to capture this thread in the wiki please, thanx!

 Joe Stein
 Founder, Principal Consultant
 Big Data Open Source Security LLC
 http://www.stealth.ly