Kafka, mail # dev - Re: Abou Kafka 0.8 producer throughput test - 2013-01-17, 17:09

Re: Abou Kafka 0.8 producer throughput test
Looks like Jun's email didn't format the output properly. I've published
some preliminary producer throughput performance numbers on our performance
wiki -
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/Performance+testing#Performancetesting-Producerthroughput

These tests measure producer throughput in the worst case scenario
(producer.num.acks=-1) i.e. max durability setting. The baseline with 0.7
would be to compare producer throughput with num.acks=0. We are working on
those tests now.

Thanks,
Neha