Kafka >> mail # user >> List of topics with JMX?

+
Maier, Dr. Andreas 2013-11-15, 16:08
+
Siyuan Hua 2013-11-15, 16:35
+
Monika Garg 2013-11-18, 07:28
+
Andrew Otto 2013-11-19, 14:44
+
Monika Garg 2013-11-19, 17:58
+
Andrew Otto 2013-11-19, 20:17
Re: List of topics with JMX?
Hi Andrew,

You are right. It is count of messages in all topics that have been
received by the broker since the broker process started.
It is just counter value that get incremented each time a new message is
received by broker.
The value is reset to 0 when broker is restarted.
Also the message count will not be decremented if any message is deleted
from broker.

As the name "AllTopics*MessagesIn*PerSec" indicates, It is count of message
requests coming into broker not stored into broker.

--
*Thanks & Regards*
*Hanish Bansal*

+