Kafka >> mail # user >> Re: key used by producer

Re: key used by producer
Yes, I'm pretty sure keys are now retained with the message and returned
in the consumer.

In the Java/Scala client, ConsumerIterator returns a MessageAndMetadata
which includes key, message, topic, partition, and offset

-David