Kafka >> mail # user >> Weird encoder issue

+
Tom Amon 2014-02-05, 22:46
+
Jun Rao 2014-02-06, 05:54
Re: Weird encoder issue
No. Based on the docs this seemed unnecessary. However, we tried this and
it made no difference. We got the same error.

I'm just confused why a change in the java version would have an effect on
this...