Kafka >> mail # dev >> preparing for the 0.8 final release

+
Jun Rao 2013-09-13, 16:19
+
Haithem Jarraya 2013-09-19, 11:16
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-09-19, 16:04
+
Jun Rao 2013-10-08, 00:34
+
Joe Stein 2013-10-08, 06:49
+
Jun Rao 2013-10-09, 15:57
+
Jay Kreps 2013-10-10, 00:04
+
Jason Rosenberg 2013-10-18, 23:04
Re: preparing for the 0.8 final release
Yes, 0.8 will be released from the HEAD of the 0.8 branch. Is the problem
with consuming new topics or topics whose partitions are increased? If so,
see KAFKA-1030 and KAFKA-1075.

Thanks,

Jun

+