Kafka, mail # user - Re: Consumer throughput imbalance - 2013-08-26, 18:19

Ian Friedman 2013-08-24, 16:59
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-08-25, 14:46
+
Ian Friedman 2013-08-25, 16:01
+
Mark 2013-08-25, 16:14
+
Ian Friedman 2013-08-25, 17:17
+
Ian Friedman 2013-08-25, 17:24
+
Jay Kreps 2013-08-25, 19:12
+
Ian Friedman 2013-08-26, 05:02
+
Jay Kreps 2013-08-26, 17:27
Re: Consumer throughput imbalance
Just to make sure i have this right, on the producer side we'd set max.message.size and then on the consumer side we'd set fetch.size? I admittedly didn't research how all the tuning options would affect us, thank you for the info. Would queuedchunks.max have any effect?

Ian Friedman