Kafka, mail # user - Re: Consumer throughput imbalance - 2013-08-26, 18:19

Re: Consumer throughput imbalance
Just to make sure i have this right, on the producer side we'd set max.message.size and then on the consumer side we'd set fetch.size? I admittedly didn't research how all the tuning options would affect us, thank you for the info. Would queuedchunks.max have any effect?

Ian Friedman